In a hurry? Call
|For a Free Consultation, Call us at
For Faster Service, Call 704-796-1437
|Jamar Roofing Services
Building trust and Quality in North Carolina
|Jamar Properties offers custom home building and house remodeling services in the Charlotte – Concord area, NC
Please call us at 704-796-1437 or email us at : Marlen@JamarHouses.com
Address: 229 Patrick Avenue, Concord, NC 28025
|Roof Replacement -
Do You Know If Your Roof Will Hold Against The Next Big Storm?
Call us before wind and torrential rains cause greater damage to your roof
and your home. Jamar Properties wants to be your roofing contractor of
choice. We invite to fill out this form and a roofing specialist will contact you
within 24 hours
How do you know if your roof will be able to withstand the next big storm? How do you
know if you will need a roof replacement?. The best predictor is to have it inspected it by
a professional roofing contractor. Using the inspection process outlined in this page, you
will be able to determine if you will need to call a roofing professional to take any further
Because all roofing materials will eventually wear out or get damaged by the elements, it is
important to perform a visual roof inspection. In addition to your visual inspection, you might
want to wait for a rainy day to look for roof leaks in the attic and to check that gutters are
diverting the water correctly and have no leaks at the seams..
|Repair you Roof early
and protect your home
Some of the reasons to use Jamar House Remodeling Services
- All our services are guaranteed. It is not just a guarantee, it is our promise to you. We are
committed to answer any of your concerns within 24 hours.
- Our qualified personnel will take the take the time to review all our house remodeling
processes. We will help you match our house remodeling services to your needs.
- We have expert personnel with over 20 years experience in the house remodeling services
- Affordable prices that are sure to fit into the tightest budget. Get our free house remodeling
estimate and compare us.
- We are members of the Better Business Bureau & Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- We are licensed by the NC Board of General Contractors. Jamar personnel are qualified to
perform work in residential and commercial properties.
- We are fully insured – Liability, Workers Comp, and Risk Insurance for large project.
|A solid, strong, weather tight
roof is fundamental to providing
shelter for your family.
Visual Roof Inspection Process
- Look for curling, cracked, torn or missing shingles. Shingles are intended
to shed water. Any water that gets under them will leak into the exterior of
- Are shingles losing their stone granules?
- Attic: check for leak in the attic. If there is a leakage, it will be noted by
water stains on the wood framing or roof sheathing in the attic or by stains
in the ceilings of the interior rooms.
- Gutters: Stand below the gutters and look straight up for corrosion holes.
- Check if the roof needs cleaning. Most roofs need an occasional cleaning
to remove accumulated debris. If the debris is allowed to remain on the
roof, it will promote the growth of moss and fungi. In addition, the debris will
prevent the runoff of rainwater, resulting in leaks.
- Check for discoloration or dirty streaks in the asphalt shingles. This
condition is caused by algae or mildew spores, which does not degrade or
affect the performance of the shingles. However, it detract from the
aesthetic appearance of the roof.
If you are experiencing roof leaks in more than one place and your roof looks
worn, it probably needs replacement. A professional licensed roofing contractor
can determine your exact needs.
|Roofing shingles damaged by the weather
|inspection from Jamar .
Always use a licensed