Details of the $1,150 House Painting Offer:
Jamar Painters will provide the necessary quality paint – just tell us
- Offer applies to homes less than 1400 square feet.
- Homes over 1400 will be charged $1,100 for the first 1,200 SFT
and $1 per for any additional square feet.
- Painting applies to the interior of the house
- 10 year paint used
- This offer DOES NOT cover painting the ceiling.
- If primer needs to be used due to the old colors, there will be an
extra charge of $200.00
- This offer does not apply to new construction. Call for our new
construction offer - 704-796-1437
- Print the Jamar log below and get an additional $100.00 off this
which colors you want.
House Painting Estimates by:
|Jamar Remodeling Inc
Building trust and Quality in North Carolina
We are here to satisfy all your needs and to
make life around your home more enjoyable!
|Homeowners: Would You Like A Professional Painter to Paint
your House for only $1,150?
You Can Give Your House the Look of Luxury Without Spending a Lot. You Can
Save an Additional $100 by Printing the Jamar logo below...
Now that you know some of the benefits of house painting, Jamar Properties wants to be your painting
contractor of choice. Our experienced personnel will guide you and assist you with the following items:
• Selecting the best color and texture for your house.
• Our trained personnel will complete your project in a week or less.
Get several estimates then request a free house painting estimate from Jamar. You will be amazed at the
We are licensed by the NC Board of General Contractors. All our work is 100% guaranteed
What if there were a way to make your house strikingly more beautiful and at the same time
save thousands of dollar in the process. It’s possible with the current painting offer by
Our Painting Offer includes the following benefits:
- Our professional painters will paint the interior of your house for $1,150
- High quality paint is included with this offer.
- Choose the colors you want or our designers will help you choose
- Our painters will take of the small wall imperfections before painting
Choose the right Paint Color:
Color is one of the most inspirational tools you have when you remodel. It is important to
choose paint colors carefully. Color can do more than add beauty to your home. It may even
have an effect on your mood. Bright, shiny colors are more exciting, whereas pastels with
nonreflective finishes are more likely to relax you.
Pre - Work:
The success of an attractive and lasting paintwork depends to a great degree on how
thoroughly the pre-painting preparation is done. Our house painters are experienced
professionals that know all the tips to prepare your walls.
To take advantage of this painting offer, call 704-796-1437 or fill out the form below