House Painting Estimates by:
|Jamar Remodeling Inc
Building trust and Quality in North Carolina
We are here to satisfy all your needs and to
make life around your home more enjoyable!
|House Painting - Top 5 Mistakes
Avoid the top 5 house painting mistakes and give your house the look of luxury
without spending a lot..
If you want your next house painting project to look like it came out of a home improvement
show, you will need to avoid the following painting mistakes:
1. Inadequate surface preparation. Before you start painting your walls, remove all the It is important to choose paint colors carefully. Color can do more than add beauty to your
room furniture and vacuum the room. Take the time to cover the holes and eliminate all
the wall imperfections. Make sure that you remove all the covers from the electrical
outlets. This is the sign of a professional job.
2. Lack of proper tools – specifically brushes. If you buy the least expensive brushes,
you will pay the price by having to paint over your walls. Good quality brushes will last
longer and you will do a superior job.
3. Removing part of the paint job when you remove your protection tape. This can be
easily avoided running a sharp blade at the edge of the paint.
4. Not buying enough or the correct paint. If you have an older home, it might have an
oil based paint. In this case, it will be necessary to prime the wall first. Otherwise, your
paint will peel off within a week. If you are not sure, ask for help. Get all the necessary
paint and tools at once. In this way, you will not have to stop.
5. Not considering hiring a painting contractor. House painting can be fun if you enjoy
it. If you don’t , consider hiring a pro
home. It may even have an effect on your mood. Bright, shiny colors are more exciting,
whereas pastels with non-reflective finishes are more likely to relax you. A certain color may
appear to be dark when applied to a wall inside a building, but the same color may look
|A beautiful house painting job
If you do not feel like painting, You can still get a great painting job and be the envy of your
friends by hiring a painting contractor from Jamar.
Because of the way we live most of us do not have time to dedicate to our homes. The
general thrust of life these days is faster, busier, and more demanding than ever before, and
time to recharge and unwind is precious. Get your time back, get a painting contractor from